Brennie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going on this trip? It will be my first single holiday with Just You altho' I did Istanbul with another company last year. It was to have been cancelled due to lack of numbers so I got my sister-in-law to come too to help make up the numbers so, strictly speaking, it was not a single holiday! Are there tea making facilities in the rooms as I am a teaoholic?
Dutchie
(Member)
Hello - yes I am going on the same day. I am doing the add on too - are you. My frst time witht his web site. all the hotels are different so maybe they wont be able to say whether there are tea making facilities

Anita

Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, glad to hear from someone else.

No, I am not going on the add on as I was worried about sharing a cabin with someone who snores! I shall be travelling from South Cambridge. I am 67, going on 32 and looking forward to the China experience, vulcanoes allowing. I went to Hong Kong with sister-in-law last year (I lived there in the seventies) but China will be very different I am sure.

Dutchie
(Member)
I also live in South Cambridge - am 53 and dont snore!! Maybe we could travel to airport together
Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I was only joking about the snoring but not keen on sharing really! It's great that you live in Cambs. I live in Sawston. Are you male or female? My son-in-law has offered to take me to airport if he is able to nearer the time, otherwise I usually splash out on a taxi for a long flight but I will let you know nearer the time.
Dutchie
(Member)
Hi Brennie

My email is ****(for any fellow travellers too)I live in Hauxton and am a female

Anita

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Brennie

Please contact me if you would like to receive Anita's email address. I'm not allowed to publish it here.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, yes I should love to have Anita's email address especially as she lives so near to me!

Ditto, I do not mind you giving her my email address.

Regards

Brenda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brenda and Anita

I have emailed you both to put you in touch.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I have not yet received your email with Anita's email address. Is there a delay?

Brenda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I did email you both last week.

Can you send me your email address? Perhaps the one we have for you is out of date.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My email address:

Note spelling of supanet.

Thanks

Brenda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brenda

I did have the correct email address so I'm not sure what happened there.

I have tried emailing you both again.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LindaBon
(Guest)
I can't believe this! I have just read this post as i am thinking of going to China in Sept/Oct/Nov and I too live close by - Melbourn!

Just got back from Classic Cities of Italy last week.

Linda

Brennie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Oh, great, how about 12th September? I have just received my form today from Justyou to apply for the visa so it's getting closer. I have also filled in a form for my GP to see if I need any vaccination updates.

Yours

Brenda

LindaBon
(Guest)
Very close to booking not quite decided on Sept or Oct. Have sent off my passport today for renewal in readiness.. Will decide in the next day or so. Maybe if we all end up going on the same one we could meet beforehand and maybe travel to the airport together (I am happy to drive and leave a car).

Ollie, you may pass my email details to Brennie and Anita.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

I have emailed all three of you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Morgana
(Member)
Hi

I'm going on this date too but from Manchester. Anyone else?

Just got my confirmation from JY and the visa application. Can't send it off til after my July holiday tho- need the passport for that.

Ff it is as fantastic as the JY to Egypt last Oct I will be very happy.