mnichol
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have just been transferred to the above after my Riveira Splendour in April was cancelled.

Would love to hear from anyone else travelling

on the above

Maria

hazelcastle
(Member)
Hi mnichol, I am going on the kusadasi trip and although very nervous, first time on my own without my husband, and am really looking forward to the holiday. Where are you flying from? I am going from Manchester and I believe there is one other person going on this flight. Can't wait to meet everybody.
hazelcastle
(Member)
Where are you travelling from?
mnichol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Hazel

I'm flying from Gatwick - don't worry about the nerves they soon disappear once you meet everyone.

Look foward to meeting up with you at the other end.

Maria

hazelcastle
(Member)
Still don't know who else is flying from Manchester to Gatwick on 24th May for the holiday in Kusadasi. I believe only one other person is going from there. Never flown on my own before and it would be lovely to meet him/her before boarding.

According to BA website no problems on that day as Manchester to Gatwick flights will be going ahead as normal.

mnichol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hazel,

I know it's a bit scary flying on your own for the first time. Honest don't worry you will be fine and will meet everyone at the other end.

This will be my 6th holiday with Just You (I remember how I felt the first time - just like you are now)and I've enjoyed every one of them. You get a good mix of people and everyone seems to get along.

Look forward to meeting you

Maria