intrepid
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

is anyone going on this trip, also had a letter to say we are not able to use the VIP lounge at MANCHESTER AIRPORT funny that as I am flying out from Heathrow terminal 3!!!!! I hope.

Has anyone else received a letter of this notification

best regards

sue

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello intrepid, i would like to know how your trip to Mexico went i am going in sept and looking forward to it, was it as good as it appears in the brochure.If anyone else out there is going on sept 4th let me know and i'll look forward to meeting you for a wonderful holiday
rose22
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi iam going on the 4th sept never been to that side of the world before looking forward to it. As we now have to fly from oaxaca to mexico city then fly to tuxtla gutierrez i was wondering if we still get the boat ride through the gorge? perhaps intrepid could tell us and also with any tips that might be useful!
jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose22 Look forward to meeting you in Sept it's a holiday i've been looking forward to for a long time.I'm hoping Intrepid will reply with some useful info like you i was wondering if the trip through the gorge was still happening because of internal flight changes .I will be travelling from South Wales to Heathrow the night before are you going to stay at Heathrow the night before.
rose22
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi ish im looking forward to the holiday fingers crossed it will still go after all the virus problems. At the moment my daughter is taking me to the airport that morning we are travelling from worcestershire if i do decide to stay overnight i will make my own booking i expect you are staying at the comfort hotel i have done that before so i might see you there if not at the airport rose