wendyjohnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My namd is Wendy. I would like to make contact with anyone who is going to Thailand next month. I have travelled with Just You on 2 occasions and enjoyed my holidays.
nicp
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wendy,

My name's Nicola and I'm also on the trip to Thailand in Feb 09. I went on my first JY trip to Tunisia last April and to Montenegro last October - loved every minute of both trips, so have every confidence that the Thailand trip will be just fabulous with JY! I'm so looking forward to it, have already started packing, and am very excited about meeting you and everyone else on the trip!

Please feel free to share any pre holiday tips with myself and anyone else on our trip - right now, I'm struggling to buy some appropriate clothes in the UK, given that it's minus 4 where I live and 35+ in Thailand....Guess we all just go shopping for clothes over there!!

Look forward to meeting you.

Nicola.

wendyjohnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Nicola

Good to hear from you, I must admit I am getting excited about this trip it certainly will be hot, a bit of a shock after this cold winter. I have really enjoyed my previous holidays with JY and I am told by my son that Thailand is a great destination, he lived there for a several months a few years ago.

It is hard to decide what to pack, but according to the web it is worth buying cloths in Thailand.

Looking forward to meeting you and the others on our trip.

Best wishes Wendy from Poole

JennyB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just over 2 weeks to go! This is my 2nd JY holiday + 1 taster weekend and am hoping/expecting Thailand to just as good. I have been told to take an empty suitcase and just buy stuff out there but looking at the Thai women not sure whether they cater for the 'fuller figure'. I have a query about currancy, I have been told it is best to take US$, is this correct?

JennyB