Ben Staffs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Signed up today and told the tour is filling up fast so surprised there doesn't already seem to be a message board. My second JY holiday this year after a great week in Malta. Can't wait. Xmas Day on the Great Wall!!! Was going in Feb but that tour was cancelled. I'll be driving from the Midlands to Heathrow so happy to share the car and split cost of parking with anyone from Staffordshire southwards who'd like a lift. Don't mind a detour on the way.

Ben

Jasuin
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ben I signed up last week and can't wait. I am also going on the add on to Hong Kong for new year..... are you?

This is my first singles holiday I thought I would give it a try, was going to Japan with friends but they had to cancel till next year.

I think this is a cool idea having this message board, lets hope we get more messages from people going on this trip!!

Jayne

Ben Staffs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

No I'm just going for the China bit. Can't believe its only just over 4 months till we go! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Malta was my first singles holiday and everyone was really friendly.

Ben

Ben Staffs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Now look. There must be more people going to China over Xmas than just the two of us! And why aren't you all as excited as we are!!