sarah4984
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just come back from first Just You holiday and want to book another for nxt year but can't decide...just wondered if anyone else was having the same trouble or whether you've already booked it??
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked for Tuscany in May 2011,

Cindy

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah yes I to have booked for April 2011 to Apulia.

Pat

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah

I have today booked my third Just You holiday to Costa de La Luz for 6 September 2011. A long wait!

Regards

janeyalan
(Member)
Hi I have gone with Cilento Coast Italy for April, looks nice and Costa Rica for August, did China this summer it was fantastic. Good luck choosing
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Sarah

My third JY holiday is to Iceland for the New Year. Then I plan to go to South Africa with Zambia add on followed by Norway and Canada. I've done New Zealand and Prague Vienna Budapest. Hope this gives you inspiration!

sarah4984
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the ideas guys..been a great help. i think nxt year I am either going to do the Classic Cities of Italy or Tunisia in Sept and in 2012, I think, well i know, that I want to do the South African Explorer.
vina
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello

i am thinking of egypt in march - should be getting hot then but not overly.

has anyone else done the nile cruise? if so, what was it like.

have always wanted to tour egypt and this seemed ideal - slightly different from the norm.

best wishes, vina

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Sarah.

I find it very difficult to select a trip from the brochure, As they all look so appealing, I have booked two different trips for next year. All Inclusive to Bulgaria ( beach holiday ) and a return visit to The Austrian Lakes, to which I recommend, I suppose it really all depends on what sort of holiday you like within your budget. I just look at the locations that appeal to me,mark off what appeals to me, Then book something.

Easy.

All the best Andy