TraceyT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi any one booked this is my first just you holiday would love to hear from anyone else who has booked.

Tracey

Buffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Tracey

I have booked this holiday as well and am flying from Birmingham. Where are you flying from? Lets hope the situation is ok for when we go. I have been on holiday with Just You before and you will have a brilliant time.

Jenny

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny,

I am so pleased you replied. I have been worried about the trouble but looking at the foreign office website it does seem to be resolving.

I am flying from Heathrow. I will take it as a recommendation that you have rebooked with Just You.

I am a little apprehensive as first time on holiday on my own since Hubby died but really looking forward to it. Do you know if we can book and pay for the extra trips before we go. Would save having to take the money with me.

Kind regards

Tracey

Buffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Tracey

Yes you can. I had the details last Saturday so I presume if you have not had yours yet they will follow shortly. I have to say they look very good and I think they are very reasonable priced.

Regards Jenny

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny

Thanks for the advice

Tracey

Lulu2
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey - i'm travelling from Heathrow as well - my first time with JustYou but have travelled on my own quite a bit before. look forward to meeting you.

Lulu (Lynda Fuller)

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lulu

Good to know I won't be on my own going from Heathrow. I am really looking forward to it. Have you booked any excursions as I am undecided as to what to do, I am tempted to do all of them as I don't want to regret not doing them.

Tracey

JemmaJuly
(Member)
Hello, I am going on this trip too. Flying from Heathrow. Really looking forward to it. Travelled last year to National Parks and Canyons with JY and had a superb holiday and met some great people. A friend I made on that holiday is also coming to Thailand. We have also booked for China next September!