DeniseG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
After booking the above holiday, I went on to read reviews of the hotel. I'm absolutely horrified!! Please tell me they aren't true. Is anyone else going on 25/05/2011? Would love to to hear from anyone who has stayed there. Seriously thinking of losing deposit, just so I don't have to go.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

We always take great care in choosing our hotels and we never use properties that don't reach a good enough standard.

I do think you should always take certain hotel review websites - good and bad - with a pinch of salt as you never know who has posted these comments.

I found this thread on the Community from some other customers who have stayed there. Please copy and paste this into your browser and have a look - there are others like this if you search on the site.

http://www.justyou.co.uk/community/thread.aspx?thread=ef5f0711-f1fb-4bd8-a731-0aaa9684ee62 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Ella
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

Like you I'm going on the Turkey all-inclusive and I've read a few reviews of the hotel. Some were pretty off-putting but others were very good. I've been on several Justyou holidays and the hotels varied from acceptable to lovely, so I'm optimistic. The one hotel which was a bit disappointing (Germany , Moselle 2008) was dropped from the next year's brochures, so fingers crossed, this one should be OK. See you there,

Jane

CHLOEHOEY
(Member)
Hi i have also booked Kusadasi in may and read all the bad reviews,i would like to hear from anybody who has been to set my mind at rest,it would be awful to get there and find the reviews are true .