linjay
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. Anybody doing this trip or anybody done it before and got any tips? Particularly any ladies who can give me an idea what sort of clothes are best for the evenings. Not sure if we would be outdoors much in the evenings or inside with air con!!

Lin

monicat
(Member)
Hi Linjay, yes, I'm going on this holiday - my first ever Just You holiday! I have looked at websites and it seems to get quite a lot cooler in the evenings, so not sure if they will have aircon as it may not be needed. I plan on just trousers and tops for the evenings. I'm not sure how formal it will be though! Looking forward to the holiday now.
linjay
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monicat

Good to hear from somebody who is on the trip. I've done lots of JY holidays and they're generally fairly informal - daytime is fine but I always seem to take either too cool or too warm things for the night!! Not too long to go now.

Lin

Sophie B
(Member)
Hi Lin and Monicat

I'm going on the 16/11 version of this trip. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what essentials I will need.

Hope you both have a lovely time!

Sophie

linjay
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sophie

More than happy to pass on any hints and tips following our trip. Sometimes it's the little things that can make a difference. Will post here on my return.

Lin

Sophie B
(Member)
Hi Lin

I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Sophie

LesleyEverson
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I am also joining the party, excited now i have my tickets! look forward to meeting everyone... whatever we end up wearing in the evening... i was thinking trousers basically

Lesley