emma22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey im 22 and looking at going away in september october time, am i too young to be traveling with just you? i've been away on my own before but didnt know if i would be accepted here cause im still young?

thanks for any help :)

Emma

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Emma

Age does not matter as I always believe you are as old as you feel! I have booked my first solo holiday 'Journey Through Jordan' with the dead sea add-on in September and am really looking forward to it. If you get on with people of all ages, then I am sure you will be fine with a Just You holiday!

Regards

Jaya

Debutante
(Member)
You will be accepted, however you need to bear in mind there will be more older people than you on the trip. If this does not bother you, then go for it!
Chantale
(Member)
Hi Emma

I have done 2 trips now with JY, where I have been the youngest at 32. Each experience has been thoroughly enjoyable and have always found people to talk too. This is a good way of travelling with people who are also interested in the country and touring.

Have fun choosing, as there is so much choice.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You. I am sure will be made most welcome, age really does not matter, YES most people will be older than you, but just join in and chat away, there will be someone who you can link up with I am sure. No one is left totally on there OWN unless they want to be. I have done 4 JY tours and I have had great fun I was in my lat 40's when I went on the 1st trip.

Cindy

helb167
(Member)
i did my first just you holiday last year and like you was worried that i would be the youngest but i wasnt. i went on the americas golden west trip in march this year and again i wasnt the youngest. the youngest on both these holidays was 26.

everyone looks out for everyone else. age doesnt seem to matter to anyone.

elleon
  • (Member)
(Member)
iv just this minute registered and i very nearly didnt.having to fill out that form nearly did it for me !!
tori
  • (Member)
(Member)
helb

Headin to the golden west myself in september.

Was it a fantastic trip? You must have some great stories to tell. Any advice?

thx tori

helb167
(Member)
hi tori

it was a fantastic trip. we had ann murray as the tour rep, i hope you have her, she was brilliant, couldnt do enough for you. the weather was great the whole time and everyone was friendly. any questions i will be happy to answer.

helen.