lk
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,anyone going on this holiday next oct the heart of alpine europe?

:) laura

michael1
(Member)
Hi Laura

I've only just joined JY and really like the look of this holiday. If I hold my nerve I'll probably go around Sept/Oct next year so may see you! Have you been on many JY trips?

Michael.

laurak
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI,Micheal no this will be my first time with jy,i went on a single traveling holiday last year to turkey with another company, it was best holiday ever i am only 26 yrs of age but most of my mates are in a relationships and have kids so they never have any money to go abroad so am happy going abroad with new people am hoping to find someone to get to know before the holidays make friends before i fly on me hol on the 5th oct hate going to airports on me own am flying from manchester to london then london to the destination never flew from london so nervous about that.

:))

michael1
(Member)
Hi Laura

Good to hear your first singles holiday experience went well. The majority of comments from travellers on here seem positive which is also encouraging me to book my first trip! I really like this trip but unfortunately 5th Oct is no good to me and will probably pick one of the Sept dates. I'm not ageist and feel I can get on with most age groups but it's good to hear this holiday appeals to some of JY's younger members - I'm early 40s incidentally. Hopefully we can both find a fellow traveller on here before we fly, sounds silly but it then feels you're not travelling totally alone doesn't it! 🙂