lesleydh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked myself onto this trip, anyone else going? I have travelled with JY for 3 trips so far, each one gets better!
Maureen
(Member)
This will be my first trip with Just You and am seriously considering Morocco, just looking into details of the weather at that time of year, so may be in contact again? It really sounds interesting.
lynne54
(Member)
Hi, l have just booked this holiday. I went with Just You for the first time last year and had a great holiday on Lake Garda, met some great people. Look forward to seeing you in May
RogertheRed
(Member)
I have just booked this trip, my fourth with Just You. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Maureen Sharman
(Member)
Well I have booked Morocco in May and as this is my first trip solo, I look forward to meeting all fellow travellers. Has anyone been to Morocco before? If so, have you any tips for the climate and the food?
mabes
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maureen, Yes I went to Morocco Sept 08. Really interesting and diverse country. People lovely and lots to do and see on the trip. You will travel a lot of the country and stay in some super places. The food is great and theres all sorts available to choose from. Currency to take, well, I took US$ and euros and pounds and changed some at airport in Casablanca on arrival. Take your visa or mastercard for store purchases but cash for the souks.Lovely local products available for gifts etc. If you are going to use cards tell your bank before you go and give them the dates. Take some Loperamide capsules in case you have a tricky tummy, or similar. Enjoy the trip.
Maureen Sharman
(Member)
Mabes

thank you for the information and advice, it is reassuring to know someone who has done this trip.

Alan J
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maureen

I too did this trip last year....it was very very good and you see some really interesting places.

The square in Marrakesh at night is really something else !!!

I endorse the comment about medication for upset stomachs......be very careful what and where you eat

Enjoy your trip

Alan

Maureen Sharman
(Member)
Hi Alan

many thanks for the reply.

mauricee
(Member)
hi there. Very much looking forward to going to Morocco. Did my first trip with Just You to Namibia in November which was excellent

Maurice