sarah4984
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Is anyone thinking or already booked to go on this trip??

Sarah

Gillianw
(Member)
Hi Yes I have booked to go 14th. September, flying from Manchester. Let me know what you decide.

GillianW

lol1984
(Member)
hi,everyone i am new on this site,i am thinking of booking the holiday to prague in sep from manchester,not sure yet never gone on holiday on my own with people i dont know my friends cant afford a holiday and am recently single so am thinking of getting out there and go for this holiday and see what its like would be nice to meet new people of all ages and explore somewhere new.laura.:)
Gillianw
(Member)
Hi Laura I have been a a Discovery Weekend, but this will be my first holiday. I am really looking forward to it as I haven't been to Prague before. I have been told by several people it is a beautiful city and well worth it. Let me know what you decide.

Bye Gillianw

sarah4984
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gillian and Laura

I have just booked this holiday and i am flying from Gatwick. I am really excited about going and hopefully meeting some nice people.

Sarah 😉

Gillianw
(Member)
Hi Sarah/Laura

What date you were travelling? Laura if we are in Prague the same day we can meet up at Manchester airport.

Cheers

Gillianw

sarah4984
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gillian

I am going on the 14th Sept - same as you

Gillianw
(Member)
Hi Sarah Well I won't see you at the airport (you are flying from Gatiwck I believe), but look forward to seeing you in Prague. We must have a drink together and maybe if Laura is there the same time we can all meet up. Keep in touch. Take care

Gillianw