Barree
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Although I have not booked yet I am really interested in this holiday and wonder if there is any one else out there going on this holiday. If I book it will be my first time as a single traveller - I am a widow who is 58 and who is trying to get up courage to travel alone

Tee
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I will be going on this Holiday on the 4th March and for me it is the first time travelling alone. I'm seeing it as a great adventure and I'm so excited - it's my life-long dream, can't wait. What are you waiting for? I think you should go ahead and book it!!I will let you know how I get on ;0)

foxy
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am considering booking the kenya trip for sept 09 this will be my first single holiday with just you, I am 60 and still not very confident about travelling alone and would like to hear from others also booking this trip.
Barree
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tee Thank you for replying to my message. You are right it is an adventure and its my dream. I am now going to book. Let me know how your holiday goes
Tee
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Baree, Im glad you decided to book, Im off on this holiday on the 4th March with the added extension in mombasa so I can get a real feel for the place.I have not heard from anyone else going on this date which is a shame as I know 12 other people have booked oh well will meet them at the airport I suppose! will let you know all about it when Im back.