JayBee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Babs

Did you see my suggestion re meeting up at the check in desk next Tuesday, or failing that at the departure gate? I did look at checking in on line but we seem to have a group reference and I couldn't see any way to check in as an individual. So I will be queueing up in an orderly fashion. Not long now and it seems as if the weather has improved and back to sunshine over there. Look forward to meeting you next week. If you have any other meeting point in mind let me know. Regards Janet

babsbee
(Member)
Yes I did see it. I hope to meet you at the check-in desk. I'll be wearing pink trainers and may be a multicoloured stripey cardigan! So look out for the fashion victim!

See you there, Can't wait as I'm so stressed at the moment1 having a tooth out tomorrow so hope I can eat on holiday!

Barbara

JayBee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Oh dear. Hope you have got on ok at the dentist. It would be a shame if you can't enjoy the food! Hopefully all will be well. Yes see you next week - I will look out for the colourful lady. I like bright colours myself - why not? I will probably be in a denim jacket, black trousers and boring grey (but very comfortable!) trainers. Will probably have a carry on bag with a picture of a black and white cat on it - probably my most distinguishing feature! Possibly a red trolley case, but I may go out tomorrow to look for a lighter weight one. Take care and see you next week. Regards Janet