beatie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
would be pleased to hear from anyone going on this holiday.
ambersu
(Member)
yes also doing the add on. seem to be more on this board for all the other dates but your the frist i seen for the same dates as me, yet i know its full so maybe not many on line. yes i will also b meeting at heathrow i will be arriving by train, am getting excited already
beatie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ambersu you are the only person I have found going on 8th Sept, have you been with just you before? I am also going down to Heathrow by train from Yorkshire so we shall meet up somewhere along the way, I too am looking forward the holiday.
ambersu
(Member)
hi no this is my 1st trip with jy am really looking forward to it. I have just moved from yorkshire 4 weeks ago down to norfolk, other wise we probley could have travelled down together. Is this ur 1st trip with just you?

u travelled alone b 4? i travelled alone b4 but will b nice to travel with poeple who have simular intrest, hope more poeple will use the message board as we get closer to the date

beatie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again ambersu I went with jy for the first time to america last year did the national parks and canyons tour and had a great time, could not fault them I have been away on my own for the last 5 years but mostly on coach holidays,Italy Austria etc. but decided to take the plunge and go further. Pity you moved from Yorks but we will catch up along the way be nice to meet you. I am 70 and a widow. kind regards.
ambersu
(Member)
hi yes we will meet real soon i,m 51 and been divorce 4 18 years. i travelled and cruised the amanazone for 4 weeks as my 50 birthday treat, alone but i made some very good friends that i,m still in touch with. If i,m happy with jy i,m thinking of the austraila trip with the hong kong add in the future. take care
beatie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi it is me again, did you have the letter today about payment and the visa application, it means I have got to go and get a photo done. Bet your amazon trip was great I would love that, I would like to go through the panama canal on a ship. My proper name is Jeanette, beatie is a nickname my nieces and their children call me and I put it in my e mail address take care.
ambersu
(Member)
yes i did, it feels like its getting closer, yes the amazone was fantasic the sencery was brill. china i am sure will live up to my expectations. also i have to go get another photo done as the only ones i have are other 18 months and ot states within last 6 months so that will b my next job. i will keep in touch jeanette c u susan