Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Well I hope he doesn't catch a cold this time and that the weather is better than it was for us in Tuscany! :thumbup:
'nixon' wrote:

jaya!!

I now have a vision of PA sunning himself down under!!!

Cindy

and what a vision! :rolleyes:

jaya!!

I now have a vision of PA sunning himself down under!!!

Cindy

PA you are very naughty. Wishing us all a worst winter ever whilst you are sunning yourself down under! You never know what GOD Almighty may do - give us lovely sunny weather over Christmas and New Year and cold damp weather down under!....

Regards

Jaya

Have fun!!!
'Bosuncat' wrote:

PA. I hope it works for you now! :thumbup:

A warning though. If I can get the cats fixed up with lodgings I may well book this. :D

Hi BC,

I was originally thinking about this trip as a change, as normally I don't bother with NY Eve, done all in my younger days. Thewn I started thinking about somewhere hot and thought, I might as well go back to Sydney for Christmas and New Year!

New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Bridge Fireworks vs a Hinckley Hotel, ..... not really much of a contest! :cool:

So I'm off to Sydney, cold beers, hot barbies, just hope the UK has its worst winter ever! 😛

PA. I hope it works for you now! :thumbup:

A warning though. If I can get the cats fixed up with lodgings I may well book this. 😃

Hi All,

I can confirm that our IT team have rolled out a fix on the booking engine that has resolved the issue that some of you were experiencing in booking your holiday online.

They have done both pre and post-launch testing and can no longer replicate the problem.

If you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to come back to me and let me know!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Mick,

I have the IT team investigating it still and I'm nagging them every morning for an update!

It seems to be an intermittent problem, but we have managed to replicate it and they guys are trying to get to the bottom of what is causing it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julie,

This problem is still there and it isn't just Hinkley, if i select any holiday (tried 5 different hols) and select the date it comes up with a message asking me to telephone.

Mick