Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'carolineelisetaylor' wrote:

Ok that sounds good to me, I shall meet you at the pub. Yes I have decided to do the same three in Banff and north shore in Vancouver and possibly the rafting in jasper. It all looks truely amazing. I cannot wait !!

Hello Karen and Caroline,

Just a few days to go now. I'd be happy to meet up at the Wetherspoons. I should get to Heathrow at approximately 11:50 on Sunday if the National Express from Exeter is on time. I've then got to get over to Terminal 5 so I should be there by 12:30 all being well. Karen, I think that you said you were getting the coach from Torquay so I might see you on the coach if you are catching the same one as me.

I'll be doing as many of the optional excursions as I can fit in. I want to make the most of my time while I'm there.

If the editor can send me Karen's email address then that would be appreciated.

See you soon,

Clive

Ok that sounds good to me, I shall meet you at the pub. Yes I have decided to do the same three in Banff and north shore in Vancouver and possibly the rafting in jasper. It all looks truely amazing. I cannot wait !!
Hi Caroline & Clive

Very excited now about our forthcoming trip...now only 13 sleeps away. I did look up Terminal 5 and places to eat/drink where we could meet and I see that there is a Wetherspoons pub in Terminal 5. Maybe a good place to eat and meet up, especially as our Tour Guide will already be in Canada. If any of you want to email me direct, my email address is ****.I have chosen four trips altogether - the glacier in Banff, the helicopter ride, Lake Louise in Banff and the North Shore trip in Vancouver which includes Grouse Mountain and The Capilano Suspension bridge. I've picked up my currency a few days ago and managed to dig out my USA/Canada travel adaptor. The countdown has begun. Looking forward to meeting you all. Karen Gilpin

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal info such as email addresses but I'll be happy to pass your details on if Caroline or Clive request them.

Hi to all who have posted messages about 20th May Canadian Rockies tour - I'm the tour manager and can honestly say that the tour is as wonderful as you are hoping it will be! Canada is a great country and the Rockies and Vancouver are fabulous. I fly out to Canada with another tour on 6th May, so will actually be out in Calgary to meet you when you arrive on 20th. All the very best till we meet, Sue Davies

'Devon wrote:

Hello everyone on the Canada Rockies tour on 20th May, well it's not long now 6 weeks to go, have you all decided what extras you want to do. I am going to do the capliano bridge I think. Been watching clips on you tube of the areas we are visiting. It looks brilliant. I am so excited.

Hello Clive

Yes it's annoying we cannot prepay, I would love to do all of them as well. And if w e have enough time to do them all. My top one is the helicopter flight over the Rockies. Have you been on any other just you trips. Im planning to book America golden west tour for next year as soon as the brochure comes out unless a different one catches my eye.

Looking forward to meeting all you at heathrow bye bye

Caroline

Caroline,

I did my first JY trip last year, which was the Golden West tour. I really enjoyed it and would fully recommend it. San Francisco is good and Vegas, with the Grand Canyon trip, is excellent.

Regards.

Clive

'Devon wrote:

Hello everyone on the Canada Rockies tour on 20th May, well it's not long now 6 weeks to go, have you all decided what extras you want to do. I am going to do the capliano bridge I think. Been watching clips on you tube of the areas we are visiting. It looks brilliant. I am so excited.

Hello Clive

Yes it's annoying we cannot prepay, I would love to do all of them as well. And if w e have enough time to do them all. My top one is the helicopter flight over the Rockies. Have you been on any other just you trips. Im planning to book America golden west tour for next year as soon as the brochure comes out unless a different one catches my eye.

Looking forward to meeting all you at heathrow bye bye

Caroline

Hello Caroline,

Less than 6 weeks to go, it is getting exciting now! I'm hoping to include most of the optional trips and see as much as possible, it's a shame that we can't pay for any up front.

Hope to see you at Terminal 5.

Regards,

Clive

Hi Caroline

You will still be heading for the check-in desk, where you will meet your tour manager. I'm sure he or she will be able to suggest a good spot for the group to meet after everyone has checked in and passed through the scanners. You should also get a refund of £15 which you could use for food and drinks while you wait for your flight.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I have just received a letter stating we don't have use of an executive lounge prior to our departure on the 20th May. Where will the tour group meet at heathrow instead. I am unsure where I need to go when I get to the terminal. Thak you

Caroline