Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Karen

Details of the two lounges you mention can be found at

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/passenger/transfer-transit/all/shower-pay-in-lounge/pay-in-lounge.html 

I can't tell you which one will be nearest to your departure gate as this probably won't be known until you get there. But I don't think it matters too much as they are both in the same terminal - it'll just be a slightly longer walk.

I would also say that two hours isn't a very long time to wait between flights so you might find you don't have that much time to enjoy the facilities. But if all you want is a shower, these will be be the places to go.

Thanks for your suggestion - I will pass this on.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Gabe i am still coming 🙂

Olly on our return journey we have about 2 hours in HK airport and a friend of mine (who has done this journey before) has recommended making the most of this by having a shower etc as we will have been travelling for a quite while by then, and still have a long way to go. I have taken a look and the only 'lounges' i can find are called the travellers lounge east and west. are you aware of any others? or which of these is the best placed for our flight?as i will book it online before we go. I assume we have no access to the Air NZ lounge.

I know we have airport lounge included on our outbound journey at Heathrow, but can i suggest that it may be nice to include a lounge pass for HK airport for the return journey for future trips, when people will particularly benefit and appreciate it.

thank you

dko 13 years ago
Hi, i'm thinking of booking this one for March 2012. It would be great if you let us know how it went.

dko x

Hi Gabe

Your connecting flight hasn't been booked yet but if you can write again in a few weeks' time, I should be able to let you know. I won't be able to tell you how many are flying from Manchester but there may be one or two - hopefully they will see this message and get in touch.

So far, 13 people have booked this holiday - two men and 11 women.

I hope you have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I'm booked on the New Zealand tour on the 24/3/11. I'm flying from Manchester to Heathrow is there anyone else flying from Manchester?

Have you any idea of the time of this internal flight because I need to be booking my taxi!

Can you also tell me how many have booked on this tour and the ratio of men to women.

Thanks a lot

Gabe: