Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Janet,

The trip didn't go ahead unfortunately, but the November tour will be running as the FCO advice has now changed.

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/announcement-90.html 

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet, so please check back with me.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vicki - did the tour leaving on the 24th actually go or was it cancelled?

Also - as aged previously - for the November tour that I am booked  on, do you know the tour manager and the mix of holidaymakers - M/F and age groups?

Thanks

Hi Janet,

The FCO is regularly updating its travel advisory for Ecuador due to current unrest. Currently ”The FCO advises against all but essential travel to Ecuador.”

Our primary responsibility at Just You is the health and well-being of our customers. All current assessments advise us to caution you that we may not be able to proceed with your tour.

Travelling contrary to FCO Advisory often invalidates personal travel insurances and we consider this risk unacceptable for our travellers or ourselves.

We are actively monitoring the situation and will contact you on Tuesday 22nd with a final decision on whether or not we will operate this tour. Rest assured that you are protected for your money under UK Package regulations. Thank you for your understanding.

Please note, at the moment this only applies to the tour departing on October 24th.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

I'm booked on the 18th November departure and see that there is a trip there at the moment.  Have there been any problems or changes to cope with the unrest in Quito?

Also it would be good to know the mix of ages/M/F on the November trip and who is the Tour Manager?

Thanks