Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Maggie,

In my cabin I was able to plug my phone in next to the bed with normal European  2 pin adaptor. There was another point next to the bathroom  where the hairdryer plugged in. However all the cabins weren't the same. I was on the lower deck. Dress wise the captain's  evening was slightly smarter but not ott as it isn't that sort of a boat. Some people were able to exchange money in the larger towns we visited.

I hope you love it. 

Rae

Good Afternoon Maggiebro,

We don't know about the better exchange rate in Croatia but we do know that you cannot exchange on-board so we would advise you to exchange your currency in the UK.

You can use a credit card to settle the bar bill and there is no dress code. We hope for smart/casual but it is not enforced. There is a Captain’s dinner one night towards the end so I would personally dress up a little for that, but not compulsory.

In regards to charging your phones, you will need an adaptor for all electrical appliances. We advise a two pin European adaptor.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Good Morning. I have been advised  not to buy Croatian currency but to exchange sterling in Croatia to get a better  rate. Is this possible to do on this trip or should I take some with me initially. Also can you charge mobiles etc on the yacht and do they take credit card if you have a tab to pay at the end of the holiday. Is there a dress code both on the boat and in Croatia?

Thank you