Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Monty.
Hi Bosuncat,

I can confirm that you are down to receive your documents by post, apologies for any confusion.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty. 

I am sorry to have to bring this up again.  :s

As you will probably remember I have booked the Imperial Cities of the Danube river cruise yesterday.  I am someone who prefers to ring up to book, even though I get asked the same questions over and over.  Are regular customers not on a database?

Anyway.  We got right to the end of everything and the lady on C.S then said "Okay, I will send you everything confirmation wise via EMAIL!".  She seemed quite astonished when I said, no, quite forcefully, and that I had indicated that I wanted everything via mail. 

If there is a database, why have my preferences for this not been marked on it please?

Hi,

Mike - I have changed your preferences so you will receive all future documentation by the post.

Jaya - I have had confirmation today that all lounge passes will be sent in the post, along with the wallet and luggage labels. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'mikew' wrote:

Hi Monty,

I received my lounge pass in the post today, together with my travel wallet and luggage tags for my Borneo & Singapore holiday - thank you very much. I can confirm that I did NOT receive a lounge pass with my final documents as you have suggested; my final documents consisted of 9 pages in total, none of which were the lounge pass. Neither was it on a separate attachment with the email.

Mike

Hi Mike

The lounge pass was not included in the documents received via email.   It was being mailed with the luggage labels.   Perhaps it would be a good idea if the pass could be included with the documents, but maybe there is a reason for sending it by mail.

Jaya

Hi Di

My hair too is almost white - started going grey at a very early age (runs in the family) and I used to colour my hair but stopped after cancer treatment. One less thing to worry about!!

See you soon.

Jaya

Oh and by the way Monty,

Could you please ensure that my preferences show all future documents to be sent by post please?

Sorry, forgot to add this to my last posting.

Many thanks

Mike

My thoughts on receiving final documents by email:

I agree with AbbaDave that it makes little sense to send final documents by email and then send a travel wallet, lounge pass (where applicable) and luggage tags by post.

What with some people complaining about not having access to a printer, and others receiving incomplete information, I think JY should seriously consider the wisdom of the old saying....'if it ain't broke don't fix it!'

Please let's just return to the original policy where people received all of their documents etc by post, or at least have good old-fashioned post as the default method of delivery unless a customer specifies otherwise. Come on JY, let common sense prevail!

Regards

Mike

Hi RayT,

I have changed your preferences so you will now receive all future documents from us by post.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Yes, I would like you to change my preferences to receive docs. by post.

Thank you very much.

RayT