Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue,

They should be available VERY VERY soon.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi AMG,

I'm afraid we cannot notify you when a date is added to one of our holidays. I have, however, spoke to someone to get you added on to our mailing list. I see that you have requested a couple of Travelsphere brochures in the past, would you like me to add you on to the mailing list for those too?

So, for the flight times - For the 16th May departure, you will depart from Bristol at 6.30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. On the 23rd May you will depart from Málaga at 10:15am and arrive back in Bristol at 12:05pm.

For the 13th June departure, you will also depart from Bristol at 06:30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. At the end of you holiday, you will depart on the 20th June from Malaga at 10:15am and arrive in Bristol at 12:05pm.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

I was thinking of this holiday next year, when does the next brochure come out with these extra new dates?

Sue

Hi AMG,

I'm afraid we cannot notify you when a date is added to one of our holidays. I have, however, spoke to someone to get you added on to our mailing list. I see that you have requested a couple of Travelsphere brochures in the past, would you like me to add you on to the mailing list for those too?

So, for the flight times - For the 16th May departure, you will depart from Bristol at 6.30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. On the 23rd May you will depart from Málaga at 10:15am and arrive back in Bristol at 12:05pm.

For the 13th June departure, you will also depart from Bristol at 06:30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. At the end of you holiday, you will depart on the 20th June from Malaga at 10:15am and arrive in Bristol at 12:05pm.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

AMG 8 years ago
Hi Monty

Can i have the times for the 16 May and 13 June departures please?

Also can I be added to the mailing list so I get notified when new dates are added for the cruise please? I think I must have clicked the wrong box in the past and don't get any brochures etc unless I ask for them and that trip is definitely my first choice.

Thanks very much for your help

Hi AMG,

We do have some additional dates coming out for the All-Inclusive Spanish Experience for 2016...but that's a secret!!

Even though there are more dates for the cruise, I can still give you the provisional flight times - do you have a particular date in mind?

Kindest Regards,

Monty

AMG 8 years ago
Hi, I wanted to ask whether it's possible that any additional dates will be added for the All-inclusive Spanish Experience tour as the 3 dates in 2016 are all sold out.

If not I'm considering the Andalucia's Golden triangle from Bristol and was hoping you can tell me the provisional flight times so I can work out how many days holiday I would need.

Thank you