Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good old Excel! I never did master it fully. :thumbup:
Well done Monty, sounds very high tech. I'm impressed!

All the best,

Bob

Hi,

You'll all be glad to hear that I have created a nifty excel spreadsheet to keep myself organised with all of your posts. I will be amazed if I lose a post now!

Sarah - I am pleased to hear that, hopefully it will not happen again.

Kindest regards,

Monty

I always check the confirmation has appeared. I haven't had any problems for a while, so hope the problem is now resolved
or using "tasks" on outlook rather than pen and paper?
Hi Monty, thanks for your reply and I wish you all the luck in the world! As you can clearly see from the amount of posts I put up, I'm a huge fan of the Forum and a speedy response to questions really does help the flow of conversation on here, as well as putting our minds at rest!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi all,

Bob - As I am sure you are aware, this is Just You's busiest time of the year, so it is taking just that little bit longer to get the answers to your questions. I will take your comments on board though, and ensure that we get back to you all as quickly as possible.

SarahS - I have seen a couple of posts where members claim to have 'lost' their post. This may be something to do with your browser or your device, which is something we can't help with I'm afraid. When you have pressed 'Post Reply' does the confirmation always pop up?

I have had a word with Julia and I am going to trial the 'pen and paper method' for a week or so and see how we get on. I will try my hardest to avoid losing your posts - wish me luck!!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty, I take your point but you could always keep a notebook and pen beside your computer and take note of the posts that need extra information and cross them off as they are answered. In this way they could still be posted quickly and then you wouldn't lose track of them! I know this only applies to a small number of posts as you are usually able to answer most of them without much delay. As my late father used to say, there is a simple solution to every problem!

Lengthy delays and non appearing posts are causing a lot of annoyance to Forum users (I am in contact with many JY folks off the forum so I know this is a growing bone of contention!!). If it is a matter of you having a lot of other duties apart from the Forum, may I formally request to the powers that be that you be given more time to dedicate to the online Community? Julia put so much effort into promoting the Forum and it is a shame that first her and now you seem to be limited in the time you can give to it!

Keep up the good work, I know you're doing your best!

Best wishes,

Bob

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid there is not a way that we can do that yet. If we publish your posts, we cannot find them again so they get lost in the ether for us - I am sure that you would prefer us to answer your questions? We do try and reply to your posts as quickly as possible, and as you know, sometimes this may take a few days because we have to ask other people around JYHQ to get you the most accurate information.

I completely understand your frustrations. Hopefully in the near future we will find a way of doing this, but at this moment of time it is not yet possible.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

No probs Monty.

Hope you and a good weekend!

I posted on this tread yesterday. Guess what it hasn't appeared.