Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Marie,

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time - it was getting great reviews before we changed the itinerary for 2016. Please do share your experience with us when you return.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Marie,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. The two days on the Rocky Mountaineer were introduced as part of an itinerary change for 2016 departures. I have asked my colleague in our Customer Care team to give you a quick call to discuss further.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks - I received a phone call from Customer Care this morning and advised them that I had, in the meantime, received a reply explaining what was an (understandable!) mistake on my part as only the 2016 holidays are currently on the website. I will not let this spoil what I hope will be a brilliant trip.

Regards

Marie

Hi Marie,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. The two days on the Rocky Mountaineer were introduced as part of an itinerary change for 2016 departures. I have asked my colleague in our Customer Care team to give you a quick call to discuss further.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Last week I sent in a query as to why the website specifies two days on the Rocky Mountaineer train, with an overnight in Kamloops but when I received my travel documents it stated that we travel by coach to Vancouver and then have a day-trip on the train. If I have misinterpreted this then apologies, but I feel very disappointed as the train trip was a big factor influencing my choice of holiday. It is also quite disconcerting to realise that an actual trip may not be as advertised, as I have taken 6 or 7 holidays with Just You and was planning more in the future.

Anyway, as yet my query has not been posted or responded to.

Hope you can help!

Marie