Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Julia, I look forward to seeing how the website develops over time.

I have now received confirmation that my holiday has been paid in full, and revised flight information.

Regards

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this one. I have spoken with the web team and our developers to get this information. At the moment you should be able to update your address, pay your balance and if it isn't showing, add your booking to your account.

Longer term, there are plans that you will be able to add in your passport/insurance detail, amend any incorrect personal information, view your documentation and more.

It's all on the cards, just watch this space.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ok, I'll answer this one myself. A nice gentleman rang to change my flights from Easyjet to Jet2 as it gets into Malaga later and saves me waiting 1 1/2 hours at the airport for my hotel connection, and I asked him and he confirmed my balance has been paid in full and he'll send confirmation in the post. I also provided my new home phone number as they'd been ringing on my old number.

I know when I've used other tour operators' in the past, I've been able to log into my account and pay my balance, provide address/phone number details, and input my passport and travel insurance information. Do you know if JY will be improving their system so you can input this information too? I don't mind JY ringing me, as they've done twice this week for this information, but I would have thought it would save JY time and money if customers' could do this themselves if they want to?

Thanks

Caroline

I normally do ring to book my holiday (paying the deposit), then get a call back regarding my connecting flights, then pay my final balance online as it is easier for me with working all the time. I've never had any issues with this until now. This booking was more straightforward than the rest with having no connecting flights to request, or so I thought.

I managed to pay my remaining balance online over the weekend but I normally receive an e-mail confirming it has been paid, which I haven't as yet so I'm presuming this no longer happens? It is showing as 'balance paid' against my booking, and I've printed this off as proof of payment, so I'm hoping this is ok.

Regards

Caroline

Funnily enough, I have always paid my holiday deposit and balance on line - without any issues. I would much rather do it this way than sit on the phone with an Agent. Not that I have had any issues when talking to the JY agents they've always been extremely helpful when I have called up to book additional excursions. Its just a time thing - when I am busy at work I just want something quick and easy - and the online system is perfect.
I agree. I recently paid my final balance over the phone for my trip to Greece in October. I had a very well informed, helpful and friendly advisor who sorted everything out, plus my overnight hotel at Heathrow and my parking with a very reasonable price (I had already had a couple of quotes from online research) She could answer all my questions. No worries whatsoever.

Toni

Like jaya and Dave

I always phone to book my holiday and pay the deposit, as I have dietary needs, etc, then I either pay the balance over the phone or I have done this online as well, not with the new system I hasten to add. I never had problems of any sort with getting through or talking to the operators..I still like to talk to a human being sometimes..

Cindy

I personally book all holidays over the phone and have had no problems to date.

Jaya

I have said this before but I always phone JY to book and pay the deposit for my trips and then roughly two/three weeks before departure the balance is taken. I have never had any problems with this method.

Dave.

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry that you have experienced problems booking your holiday.

I have forwarded your message on to Yvonne in our customer care team, I understand she was who contacted you last time, and she will be looking into all of this for you and will contact you directly.

Kindest regards,

Julia