Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I was also there last week, and experienced the new spa. Any questions about that - I'll be happy to answer them.

Toni

'caroM' wrote:

Just paid my final balance for this and so excited about this trip! Julia, I believe numbers are at 26 - so are places left? What is mix of men/women now?

If anyone going from Edinburgh airport and would like to make contact beforehand let me know.

Also, Elaine aka Bosuncat has been there twice and is considering a third time if i am not mistaken she loves it that much so she and myself can answer questions about the holiday if you need any help.

Thanks

Mark

Hi CaroM

Youll have a great tiem in Cilento! I went there two years ago. A wonderful part of Italy with an amazing hotel.

Let me know how you get on!

Mark

Hi CaroM,

There has been a few changes.... There are now 29 travellers booked on this date and we have 1 place left. Currently there are are 2 men and the rest women.

It looks like there are 4 of you travelling from Edinburgh so keep an eye out for the JY luggage labels at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Just paid my final balance for this and so excited about this trip! Julia, I believe numbers are at 26 - so are places left? What is mix of men/women now?

If anyone going from Edinburgh airport and would like to make contact beforehand let me know.