Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jennifer D,

Sorry for the length of time it has took me to reply. The Belfast numbers are still as above - one person flying from there and that is you. You will be glad to hear that we do have representatives at Belfast airport - so you won't be completely by yourself at the beginning of your journey!

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty

Please would you check and confirm Belfast flight numbers again. I was told when I booked (a couple of months ago) that there were three booked. I would like to know whether or not to look out for Just You luggage tags as it would be nice to introduce myself before meeting the big group!

Also please tell me whether or not there will be a rep at bag drop at Belfast International? I was told there would be but I would like to be sure. It would allay some anxiety if I was sure what to expect and information seems to be conflicting. Please clarify.

Thanks Monty. A bit confused though as I was told in a phonecall after booking that there were 3! I hoped that was the case because it would be nice to meet some others before the big group. Would you check and confirm please. I know it doesn't make much of a difference but it would be useful to know whether to look out for any others with Just You luggage tags!

Also, Will there be a rep at baggage drop in Belfast International who will be looking out for me/us, or that I should look out for? it is an Easyjet flight so I'm already checked in.

J

Hi JenniferD,

You'll have a great time - I'm sure of it. Looking at our system, you are the only person flying from Belfast.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi, I'm flying from Belfast on 15th too. It's my first holiday like this in every respect! I'm excited and nervous. I hope I won't be disappointed with the Alhambra tour as I have always wanted to see it.

Is there anyone else flying from Belfast?

I'm flying from Newcastle too
Like Bob, this was my first JY holiday and I thought it was fantastic. The highlights for me were the Alhambra and Ronda. I went in September so it was warm but coming from a very changeable climate I rarely go anywhere without layers... just in case! On any free day you can take the train from Fuengirola to Malaga and have a look around there if the weather is too cool to enjoy the pool area. Mijas itself is a really pleasant hilltop town for a wander around.

I hope you have a great time.

Rae

I agree with Bob and Sarah. Ronda is not to be missed. I went in December and it was warm and sunny. Mijas was cool on one day and a fleece is advisable. For me Ronda and Nerja were the highlights with Mijas a delight. I was glad I saw the Alhambra and Granada but the Alhambra visit in particular felt rushed although the views were stunning. Have a great trip Caroline
Hi all,

I have visited Ronda and Gibraltar previously, and at the beginning of February (I was there for a friend's big birthday party, hence going in February), and whilst the weather was a bit colder, it was still fine for me and I always take a cardigan/fleece and waterproof jacket when on trips out. I loved both Ronda and Gibraltar and look forward to going again to see things I missed first time round.

My main reason for choosing this holiday (apart from the local flight) was that I wanted to visit Alhambra Palace, so I'm hoping this lives up my expectations. I'm also looking forward to visiting other parts of this area whilst on this holiday that I haven't visited before, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Regards

Caroline

Hi Caroline, this was my first JY holiday back in 2010 and therefore it is a major reason why I started to use JY for all my holidays! I cannot dispute Donjames' comments regarding going in February, as I went in September and it was a great time to go, very warm and sunny throughout. However I would just like to say, be sure you visit Ronda - it is in a fantastic location overlooking a gorge and you will see some amazing views if you do this excursion. I really enjoyed the day trip to Gibraltar and it was one of the highlights of the tour for me - better than the trip to the Alhambra which I thought was overrated! Each to their own, I suppose!

Hope you have a great tour after the admin hiccups,

Best wishes,

Bob