Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Vina.

You can indeed...

At the moment the number are;

Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast - 7 Sept departure: There are currently 23 travellers booked on this date with just 12 places remaining

Mykonos and Santorini - 22 Sept departure: There are currently 13 travellers booked on this date with just 7 places remaining.

In terms of excursions, as far as I can see, these are all available on the dates mentioned.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello again

Please can I request the above information for the following 2 tours too please:

Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast - 7 Sept departure

Mykonos and Santorini - 22 Sept departure

Also, will the optional excursions be available for both the above as it is approaching out of season?

Thank you so much in advance, vina

Dear Julia

Thank you so very much - no delay - I was happy to wait and am most grateful for the info. It's really useful - looks like I have to just make a decision now! Thank you so much, vina

Hi Vina,

Sorry for the delay....

Discover Apulia - 31 August: 16 travellers booked, 1 man, 15 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 23 July: 21 travellers booked, 4 men, 17 women with ages from mid-40s through to late-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 30 July: 11 travellers booked, 1 man, 10 women with ages from mid-30s through to mid-60s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July: 12 travellers booked, 2 men, 10 women with ages from early-40s through to early-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Olympic Riviera - 31 August: 8 travellers booked, 1 man, 7 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. This hasn't been cleared to operate yet.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Vina,

Sorry for the delay....

Discover Apulia - 31 August: 16 travellers booked, 1 man, 15 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 23 July: 21 travellers booked, 4 men, 17 women with ages from mid-40s through to late-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Calabria - 30 July: 11 travellers booked, 1 man, 10 women with ages from mid-30s through to mid-60s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July: 12 travellers booked, 2 men, 10 women with ages from early-40s through to early-70s. This has been given the green light to operate.

Olympic Riviera - 31 August: 8 travellers booked, 1 man, 7 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. This hasn't been cleared to operate yet.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello

Please can you advise the number of people booked (+ age ranges) for the following destinations. I am looking to travel with a mixed age group rather than age restricted and every time I have called for advice, I just get told the average age is 60, then 50, then all are customers are retired. Having been with you over 5 times, I know this is not true. I am late 40's and just prefer a mixed group after a bad experience with another provider. I hope that is OK and that you can help. Thank you so much.

Discover Apulia - 31 August please

Calabria - 23 July

Calabria - 30 July

Prague, Vienna, Budapest - 8 July (my preferred trip!)

Olympic Riviera - 31 August

Also, are any confirmed or have the green light please?

Thank you so much again, vina