Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sounds good to me Cindy! Here's hoping I get to do the NZ tour one day - it's certainly on my wish list and not just for the wine!

Cheers,

Bob

Today we were taken on the service bus to Montepulciamo a charming town on top of a mountain. Extra to our plans our tour manager along with JY had arranged a tour of some wine cellars along with a tasting afterwards which also included a variety of cheeses and hams. Was one of the best I've been to and a large percentage of the group bought the merchandise, think we were all very impressed.

Hope JY think about including this place in future plans for this holiday.

Mick

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Mick, that's fair enough and I suppose these things can happen especially when it's the first time for a trip to run. Being an enthusiastic wine drinker however, I'd be very disappointed if I was promised a tasting and it didn't happen!!!

Safe travelling home,

Bob

Bob

You would like the extra excursion on the NZ tour ..

Tour of 4 winery's, with a stop halfway for a lovely Al fresco lunch and the wine tasting was superb! Hic hic Hic a few people had a snooze on coach back to hotel..

Cindy

Hi Mick, that's fair enough and I suppose these things can happen especially when it's the first time for a trip to run. Being an enthusiastic wine drinker however, I'd be very disappointed if I was promised a tasting and it didn't happen!!!

Safe travelling home,

Bob

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Mick, has this been sorted out for you?

Hope you're having a great time, I'm looking forward to the next update on the blog!

Best wishes,

Bob

Bob,

Nothing sorted but have been emailed with an apology and the customer care team are investigating and will get back to me.

Apparently it was never planned and shouldn't have been on our paperwork, unsure how a typing error can result in a complete sentence though.

Still enjoying the holiday and realise its the first time JY have done this trip so certain to be a few teething problems.

Mick

Hello Mick,

That is quite annoying when it has been on the plans. I believe we have a similar trip on Flavours of Italy- still not on the website Julia :P

Hope it all gets sorted Mick.

Jan

Hi Mick, has this been sorted out for you?

Hope you're having a great time, I'm looking forward to the next update on the blog!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Mick,

I've forwarded this on to the customer care team - and requested someone contact you directly.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I'm currently on the Walking in Tuscany holiday and following a excellent day in Florence yesterday according to our paperwork last night we were supposed to go out to Tuscan Vineyard for dinner and wine tasting but apparently it was cancelled. This was a big disappointment as we were all looking forward to an evening away from the hotel. That's not saying there is anything wrong with the hotel food, so far is been good in my opinion.

Speaking on behalf of all of the group (was voluntered at dinner) is anything been done to reschedule this evening ?

What was the reason for the cancellation ? From this end it seems it was never booked by JY.

Top marks to Silvia our tour manager that organised a fun quiz last night instead of the evening which we enjoyed but really didn't compensate the original plan.

Is there a direct email link to customer services ? Can't see anything on the website.

Thanks.

Mick