Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Mike,

Not a problem - you know I share with you what I can!

Great news about Peru! I can see that there are a few other solo travellers on that date - 4 on the main tour only and 3 taking the add-on!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your reply.....a top secret project does sound enticing! However, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you can add a Victoria Falls option to the JY Namibian tour for 2016.

By the way, I've booked the Peru with Amazon add-on with Travelsphere in August so that will be my first experience of travelling 'solo' with them.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mikew,

Namibia with Victoria Falls add-on hasn't been considered at the moment - simply as its such a new tour.

However - I have just spoken to one of the holiday creators who is working on a top secret project for Travelsphere which might tick a few of your boxes. As I'm sure you know, when the team work on a new holiday for Travelsphere, they consider whether or not they could create something for Just You too (even if it isn't at exactly the same time).

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Have the team ever thought about offering a Victoria Falls add-on to the holiday in Namibia?

When I did your South Africa tour 3 years ago there was an add-on option to Victoria Falls where people flew to Zambia from Jo'berg at the end of the basic tour.

I couldn't get enough time off work back then to do the add-on, and would love to see Victoria Falls without revisiting many places I've already seen (although I notice that the SA tour + add-on doesn't feature on this website).

Being as the Namibian tour flies via Jo'berg I wondered if you had considered this possibility. I'm considering the Namibia trip for 2016 and it would be a definite YES if it included an opportunity to visit the falls.

Many thanks

Mike