Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Ash,

3 people will be flying from Leeds Bradford airport.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

Could you tell me how many are flying from Leeds Bradford airport.

Regards,

Ash.

Hi Ash,

There are now 25 people booked on this tour, 20 of these are women, with the other 5 being men.The ages still range between late-50's through to mid-80's.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

There are now 17 travellers booked on this date - 3 men and 14 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. I can also tell you that there are 2 travellers currently booked as travelling from Leeds Bradford. Only 8 places left now, so if you give me a nudge again in a few more weeks I'll be able to give you another update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you please let me have another update please.

Thanks,

Ash.

Thanks Julia.

Ash.

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

There are now 17 travellers booked on this date - 3 men and 14 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. I can also tell you that there are 2 travellers currently booked as travelling from Leeds Bradford. Only 8 places left now, so if you give me a nudge again in a few more weeks I'll be able to give you another update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you please give me another update please.

Ash.

Hi Ash,

there are now 20 confirmed travellers on this date and another traveller provisionally booked. Still 3 men confirmed although our provisionally booked traveller will take it up to 4. Age range remains the same.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Ash46' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, as you suggest I will check with you again in a few weeks time.

Kindest regards,

Ash.

'Ash46' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, as you suggest I will check with you again in a few weeks time.

Kindest regards,

Ash.

Hi Julia,

Could you please give me another update please.

Thanks.

Ash.

Hi Suitsya,

I do indeed have these numbers - there are 8 travellers listed as flying from Birmingham. You'll be sent some Just You luggage tags with your final documents, make sure you have these on your luggage so your fellow travellers can spot you (and you can spot them too).

Kindest regards,

Julia