Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Yvette was our tour manager on the Kenya holiday four years ago. She was lovely!, I'd love to have her as a manager again on one of my future holidays!
Yay! Thanks Julia - that's great news!
Hi Avocet and Sally,

I appear to have gotten myself into a muddle and confusing myself and ultimately all the communtiy members (sorry)

So, Namibia February departure is currently listed as Julia James

Namibia, May Departure is provisionally allocated to Yvette Barnett

Land of the Dragon/Tibet add-on May departure has not yet been allocated.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lucky you. Evette was a brilliant tour manager on the New England in the Fall tour last September. She really sets the standard for other tour managers.
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Avocet,

The 27th May date has been cleared to operate - it is fully booked with 23 travellers.

No Tour Manager has been allocated yet, but if you give me a nudge a little closer to departure, I'll take a look and see who will be leading your group.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Sorry Julia, I'm not quite sure if there has been a misunderstanding here. It's the May Land of the Dragon/Tibet I had hoped Yvette would lead that has not been cleared. I read your reply to Bob/Mike as meaning Yvette Barnett had been provisionally booked to lead the May holiday to Namibia. Apologies if I got it wrong.

Avocet

Sorry Julia - I thought you said in an earlier post that Yvette was allocated for the May trip. Does this mean she's doing the Feb trip instead?
Hi Avocet,

The 27th May date has been cleared to operate - it is fully booked with 23 travellers.

No Tour Manager has been allocated yet, but if you give me a nudge a little closer to departure, I'll take a look and see who will be leading your group.

Kindest regards,

Julia

As I have booked one of the new holidays I was hoping I might get Yvette as our TM in May if the holiday were to be cleared. As she is a keen photographer I can see why she has chosen Namibia.

Out of the 16 TMs I have already encountered Yvette remains at the top of my list. TMs go a long way to making a great holiday. Some people have all the luck, enjoy!

Avocet

Hi folks,

Great to hear the glowing reports regarding Yvette, all the pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place and it should be a fantastic holiday!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi, I am on the Namibia May holiday and am so pleased Yvette Barnett is the tour manager. She was the TM on Canada and New England in the Fall holiday I went on last September.

Most definitely the best TM I have had with Just You and I've been on nine holidays.