Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Cindy. Reall looking forward to the trip though the return flight is quite late. I decided to book a hotel for the night instead of taking a late train back to Luton.

Mel, will write a short review on my return. I am really looking forward to this trip as all the reviews have been very positive.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya

I look forward to hearing what you thought of Calabria. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 22 is a good group size and you will get to know your fellow companions more. That's what I found. Enjoy!

Best wishes

Melanie

'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julia

Now that the final balance has been paid, could you please let me know how many are travelling to Calabria on 30 August - what is the age range and male/female ratio?

Thanks.

Jaya

Jaya

Not long now then for you! have a great time SEE the sights and have fun.

Cindy

Thanks Julia. A nice small group, which is great.

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

There are 20 confirmed travellers on your date and 4 travellers provisionally booked.

Of those that are confirmed, there are 6 mend and 14 women with ages from early-ish 50s through to early 80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Now that the final balance has been paid, could you please let me know how many are travelling to Calabria on 30 August - what is the age range and male/female ratio?

Thanks.

Jaya