Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Not a problem - when in doubt, it's always best to ask.

I hope you have a great time only 10 days to go!

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

It looks like this request had already been added to your booking and will be picked up when our office does the pre-seating. Obviously, we can make the request but cannot guarantee that you will get your preferred seat. It's always worth checking when you arrive at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many Thanks Julia. I was having a Senior Moment and couldn't remember if I had already made the request. I will double check when I get to the airport. Not long to go now. Yippee!!

PaulineD

Hi PaulineD

It looks like this request had already been added to your booking and will be picked up when our office does the pre-seating. Obviously, we can make the request but cannot guarantee that you will get your preferred seat. It's always worth checking when you arrive at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

May I request an aisle seat for the above holiday if possible please. I realise I may not get one but it is worth a try!! On my return from China last year I was squashed in a window seat next to a rather large gentleman who didn't leave his seat for the whole of the journey which isn't much fun if you possess the bladder of a sparrow as I do. My booking reference is A286175.

Many Thanks in anticipation.

PaulineD .