Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi

I went to India in mid October. I don't cope very well with too high temperatures but I managed fine. Use high factor sun screen and you will be ok.

Lesley

'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip in October 2012. The weather was pleasantly warm and it was comfortable for travelling. I would advise you to take a hat to wear when you visit Ranthambore as you are in direct sunlight.

This is a great trip in a fascinating country.

Enjoy!

Lesley

Thanks Lesley. I was looking forward to it but low mid 30 degrees sounds a bit hot. Did you go early or late October?

Hi

I did this trip in October 2012. The weather was pleasantly warm and it was comfortable for travelling. I would advise you to take a hat to wear when you visit Ranthambore as you are in direct sunlight.

This is a great trip in a fascinating country.

Enjoy!

Lesley

Hi Cazcat,

You'd be looking at daytime temperatures with highs in the low-mid 30s.

I'm sure some of our other members will be able to share their experiences of travelling at this time of year.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Looking to book this trip but am concerned about the weather. It is the only date I can go this year so am wondering if anyone has been that can tell me what to expect. Looking at historic weather sites I am worried it may be too hot still.