Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great time x
Hi Olly,

many thanks for your patience, good humour and helpfulness throughout the year. Wishing you and all the JY staff a very merry Christmas and all good things for the year ahead.

Bob

Hi Olly & everyone at Just You

Also to everyone who has used the Community site - I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & a happy New Year.

I hope to meet a few of you at some time in the future, particularly those taking their first trip.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all
Happy Xmas and a happy new year to you all
Olly and Co,

A Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year to you all.

Thank you for being at the end of the line when anybody needs help with thing's..and the prompt replies.

Cindy

Hello

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted messages this year and helped make the Community such a useful and fun place to visit.

And a special thank you goes to everyone who has taken the time to share their experiences and reassure people who are considering taking a single holiday for the first time. It can be a big step to make, so your kind words are very much appreciated by them and by all of us here at Just You.

We've also created a Christmas e-card for you all to enjoy. To shake your snow globe and see what is revealed, click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/christmas-card/ 

Festive regards,

Olly, your editor