Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Ann

I've requested that brochure for you so you should receive it in the next few days.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Ann

I'm sorry if you didn't get a copy of the brochure. The most recent edition has a Chinese boatman on the cover.

The quickest way to request a copy is online, so if you want to do that, just click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-email/ 

Alternatively, let me know your full name and address and I will arrange for a copy to be posted out to you.

I'll also try to find out if there's a way of making sure you get them in the future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Many thanks, Olly. I'm puzzled that other people have had their new brochures and I haven't, so hope you will be able to solve the problem. In the meantime, my name and address are:

Miss Ann Fisher

4 Abnalls Lane

Lichfield

Staffs

WS13 7BN

I look forward to receiving the latest brochure in the near future.

Ann

Hi Ann

I'm sorry if you didn't get a copy of the brochure. The most recent edition has a Chinese boatman on the cover.

The quickest way to request a copy is online, so if you want to do that, just click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-email/ 

Alternatively, let me know your full name and address and I will arrange for a copy to be posted out to you.

I'll also try to find out if there's a way of making sure you get them in the future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Dear Olly

From one of the recent messages it looks as if there might be a new 2011-2012 brochure - have I missed out on something? The only brochure I have came in October and I had to ask for it 'cos, even though I'd already been on two JY holidays, I wasn't on the distribution list. If there has been another edition in the last month or two, please could I have a copy - and could I somehow be put on the distribution list for future copies, or do I have to ask every time?

I'm already booked to go to Madeira in early May but am also thinking of going somewhere later in the year - don't want to pick something if it has been cancelled/altered in a later edition.

Many thanks, Ann