Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Lillie

There's nothing to worry about here. We have your documents and they are being processed. It may take a little bit longer than usual because China has stopped issuing groups visas and we now need to organise individual visas for passengers individually.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello Olly, thank you for your reply, I leave on the 29th September and my booking reference is ***. I'm only worried about the copy of my passport details, I am quite sure nobody would want the picture!!. Unless for their dart board. I have sent everything by next day delivery today,didnot photocopy the visa now I think I might have not put down when we return to Beijing from Chengde to fly to Xian. OOh dear. Lillie

Hi Lillie

Can you let me know you booking reference and departure date? I will look into it for you.

That said, I wouldn't worry too much. There is still plenty of time for your visa to be arranged before you go.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello Olly, perhaps you can answer my question?. In todays post I have received a letter, informing me that I now need to send in my passport, another passport picture and a copleted visa form, for my trip 29th September. Ihave already spoken to a lady at lunchtime today, I'm not very happy as I have now got to have a new pictue taken and have been advised to send everything Royal Mail special delivery service, more expense. I do regularly read the notice board, and contacted JY three weeks ago after reading some of the China trips had to send their passports in and was told I didnot have to. Today I was told JY where told 1st September that passports would now be needed my letter was sent out 6th September. I phoned back later today to enquire what has happened to the picture I sent in also the copy of my passport details. I'm not to worried about the picture but I am worried about the copy of my passport details. Please can you advise me as to who has it JY or the Chinese embassy. Thank you sorry its a long question. Lillie.