Refund thanks
I'd just like to express my thanks to the staff of JY for processing my refund so efficiently. 
I was initially due to go to S.Africa last September, I moved it to this February and then to September of this year, however I don't feel travel to SA will be advisable that soon (just my opinion) so I decided to cancel and hope to do it in 2022/23. 
I emailed my cancellation and asked for a refund, I was told this could take up to 90 days (which I fully accepted) but it was MUCH quicker than that, for which I'm grateful.
Please pass my thanks to all concerned and my best wishes to all of you at JY, it's been a dreadful time for so many but the Travel and Hospitality trades have been so badly hit. I hope for much better in the not too distant future and look forward to travelling with JY again soon.
Take care everyone, I look forward to our future travels together.
Rose
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Rose

Thank you for your lovely message. I know that it has given a real boost to the team, they are all working so hard to get the booking changes and refunds sorted out as soon as they can.

Fingers crossed that we will see you and all of our other Just You customers on holiday very soon.

Take care and stay safe

All the best

Matt
I would like to echo Rose's sentiments.  I was due to travel to Uzbekistan on May 18th postponed from last year.  However in February whilst awaiting my jab I felt that this would be too soon and opted to cancel.  I have received a full refund well within the 90 days and the courtesy and attention is much appreciated.

Best wishes to all at JY and fellow travellers.  

Chris
Well done JY and to the team dealing with all the booking amendments and refunds. This is really good to hear and such as this can only give people confidence to book with JY when we are allowed to travel again.

All the best to everyone at JYHQ.

Cheers
Mike
(22/03/2021, 10:10 AM)jonah Wrote: I would like to echo Rose's sentiments.  I was due to travel to Uzbekistan on May 18th postponed from last year.  However in February whilst awaiting my jab I felt that this would be too soon and opted to cancel.  I have received a full refund well within the 90 days and the courtesy and attention is much appreciated.

Best wishes to all at JY and fellow travellers.  

Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for your message, we are sending best wishes to you. 

Kind regards

Matt
Hi Mike

Thanks for your post, it is really appreciated. The team is working so hard to process the refunds and rebook holidays and all of the lovely messages really help to brighten their spirits.

Kind regards

Matt