OUT NOW - FESTIVE COLLECTION 2020/21
Hi Intrepid

Sorry to hear you aren'y finding a limited selection of our festive tours. I have asked the team to make sure you receive a copy of the brochure as soon as it is available in the meantime if you follow this link: https://www.justyou.co.uk/search/?Search...5D=Festive
This will give you 51 results.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sorry Julia, still not receiving info.  Guess I will surrender and wait for brochure. Thanks for your help anyway.
Hi Intrepid - sorry that hasn't worked for you. I can confirm that you a copy of the brochure will be on it's way to you as soon as it starts mailing.

Kindest regards,

Julia
(03/03/2020, 10:56 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Intrepid - sorry that hasn't worked for you. I can confirm that you a copy of the brochure will be on it's way to you as soon as it starts mailing.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Huge thanks Julia, I found the online copy of the new brochure outside of the JY site and am delighted to see that Lyon is on offer so will be booking soon.  Have wanted to go there for about 7 years since we stopped there for an hour to change Eurostar trains.  Been to Annercy but it is such a delightful place that I am happy to revisit.  Thanks again, sorry to waste your time.