Say Hello to Other Travellers to Namibia
(08/01/2020, 06:23 PM)Maureen WH Wrote: I wanted to say hello to anyone else who is going on the Namibia Tribes and Natural Wonders trip in May 2020.  The trip seemed so far away when I booked it early last year and is now only four months away.  I have read some very interesting reviews from people who travelled to Namibia in 2018 but as most of the hotels seem to have been changed would appreciate any other information from travellers in 2019.  Thank you.

Hello Maureen and Morty,
I too am going on this trip, and am just on the site paying for it as we speak!
I'll be travelling from Edinburgh so will see you in Doha or in Windhoek!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/02/2020, 06:36 PM)Maureen WH Wrote: That would be good Morty

All booked! See you in a few weeks!
Premier Inn booked MaureenWH! See you in a few weeks!
Hi Maireadb
Good to see that you have also booked this trip and look forward to meeting you in Doha.

I assume Morty that you have booked the Premier Inn at Terminal 5. I have booked the meal package so perhaps we could either meet for dinner or, if not, a coffee or drink either before or after
(17/02/2020, 09:21 AM)Maureen WH Wrote: Hi Maireadb
Good to see that you have also booked this trip and look forward to meeting you in Doha.

I assume Morty that you have booked the Premier Inn at Terminal 5.  I have booked the meal package so perhaps we could either meet for dinner or, if not, a coffee or drink either before or after

Hi Maireadb
Looking forward to meeting you too!
Maureen - I'm slightly worried...have I got this wrong? I've booked at the Premier Inn Terminal 4 as that is the terminal we fly from isn't it?
Sorry Morty I obviously had a senior moment, it is Terminal 4 we fly from and it is the Premier Inn at Terminal 4 that I have booked
(22/02/2020, 07:13 PM)Maureen WH Wrote: Sorry Morty I obviously had a senior moment, it is Terminal 4 we fly from and it is the Premier Inn at Terminal 4 that I have booked

Phew! That's great., and it makes me feel really good that I'm not the only one who has those! Yes, that would be good to meet up in the evening for a meal, though I have only booked breakfast so far. I don't know how to give you my details without everyone seeing so how about we meet in reception at, say, 5.30/5.45pm?
That’s a good idea Morty. I believe from previous experience that it is advisable to book a table for dinner so shall I reserve a table for two at 6pm?
(01/03/2020, 09:22 AM)Maureen WH Wrote: That’s a good idea Morty.  I believe from previous experience that it is advisable to book a table for dinner so shall I reserve a table for two at 6pm?

Thank you, that would be great. Will soon start to count down the sleeps!
(03/03/2020, 05:19 PM)Morty Wrote:
(01/03/2020, 09:22 AM)Maureen WH Wrote: That’s a good idea Morty.  I believe from previous experience that it is advisable to book a table for dinner so shall I reserve a table for two at 6pm?

Thank you, that would be great. Will soon start to count down the sleeps!

Oh well Maureen, we should be meeting up right now. How things change! Hope you are well, and hope that sometime in the future we'll meet and be able to book another holiday. I wish you all the very best.