Sardinia
I am looking at the Sardinia trip (amongst others) for this year the only reviews I can find are not very good and from 2017. Has anyone been there recently and got a good word to say for this holiday please?
Alan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Alan,

Sadly not all Just You travellers use the community but hopefully one of our members will come back to you with their experience. The delay in getting the post live was to gather a bit of infrmation for you - I have taken a look at the customer satisfaction scores for this tour for 2019 and can share that 95% of travellers who completed the questionnaire rated this tour either good or excellent.

Kindest regards,

Julia
I've just booked this holiday for May this year, as I love the idea of a beach holiday combined with excursions to visit places of interest.  I researched the hotel before I booked and the Tripadvisor reviews are very positive. I've never travelled with Just You before, but I'm really looking forward to this trip.
(16/01/2020, 03:33 PM)Valerie1896 Wrote: I've just booked this holiday for May this year, as I love the idea of a beach holiday combined with excursions to visit places of interest.  I researched the hotel before I booked and the Tripadvisor reviews are very positive. I've never travelled with Just You before, but I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Valerie1896, recognise your picture from another forum, take it your not going on the May cruise you mentioned? Sue
(16/01/2020, 03:33 PM)Valerie1896 Wrote: I've just booked this holiday for May this year, as I love the idea of a beach holiday combined with excursions to visit places of interest.  I researched the hotel before I booked and the Tripadvisor reviews are very positive. I've never travelled with Just You before, but I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Valerie,
I think this is the one that I'll book. Not sure of which date in May just yet, my wife is due for eye surgery so obviously I can't book until the outcome of that is known. I will be flying from Bristol, how about you. This will be my sixth Just You holiday and they have always been good.
Alan
Sue - Hi again... I actually tried to book the cruise but all the single cabins were sold out and the cruise company woudnt even quote for a twin cabin for single use, so looked elsewhere. Maybe next year!

Alan - I've booked to fly from Gatwick, as I live in Kent and its the nearest and most convenient for me. Hope all goes well with your wife's eye surgery.

I think most of the negative comments I have read about the hotel on this holiday are in respect of its supposed isolation but to be honest that suits me fine. No noise at night sounds great to me and I think there are enough excursions to keep me occupied when I am not on the beach or by the pool. Think there is also a bus stop just outside the hotel too. I'm sure I'm not going to get bored for the 7 days I'm there!
(16/01/2020, 08:49 PM)AlanE Wrote:

Valerie,
I think this is the one that I'll book. Not sure of which date in May just yet, my wife is due for eye surgery so obviously I can't book until the outcome of that is known. I will be flying from Bristol, how about you. This will be my sixth Just You holiday and they have always been good.
Alan
Hi Alan
Just read the details of this one looks like a cracking holiday. Sensible flight times from Bristol as well. Having a bowling green wouldn't have swayed the decision would it ??!! if you do go please do a review on your return. Would loved to have joined you. Hope all goes well with the wife's op.
Paul
(18/01/2020, 09:14 PM)Paul N Wrote:
(16/01/2020, 08:49 PM)AlanE Wrote:

Valerie,
Alan
Hi Alan
Just read the details of this one looks like a cracking holiday. Sensible flight times from Bristol as well. Having a bowling green wouldn't have swayed the decision would it ??!! if you do go please do a review on your return. Would loved to have joined you. Hope all goes well with the wife's op.
Paul

Thanks to both of you. Paul, if I do go I will definitely do a review (I want to get off this 2 star junior member status!).
Valerie, which date are you going?
Alan
(18/01/2020, 12:12 AM)Valerie1896 Wrote: Sue - Hi again... I actually tried to book the cruise but all the single cabins were sold out and the cruise company woudnt even quote for a twin cabin for single use, so looked elsewhere.  Maybe next year!

Alan - I've booked to fly from Gatwick, as I live in Kent and its the nearest and most convenient for me.  Hope all goes well with your wife's eye surgery.  

I think most of the negative comments I have read about the hotel on this holiday are in respect of its supposed isolation but to be honest that suits me fine.  No noise at night sounds great to me and I think there are enough excursions to keep me occupied when I am not on the beach or by the pool.  Think there is also a bus stop just outside the hotel too.  I'm sure I'm not going to get bored for the 7 days I'm there!

Valerie, have a great time anyway, do a review on your return as I may go on this one later in year if dates suit.
Alan - I've booked for the 12 May departure. Hopefully, the weather will be good!

Sue - Thanks. I will definitely write a review when I get back.