Latest Photo Competition Winners!
Hi everyone, 

Apologies for the delay in choosing our winners for the photo competition recently. 

We're having a bit of a technical glitch with uploading the photos, but please head over to our Facebook page to have a look now, and we'll get them added soon Smile https://www.facebook.com/JustYouHolidays/

Congratulations to the following winners! 

September, 'Local Culture' - Jaya Shah, Namibia - Tribes & Natural Wonders

October, 'Food' - Mark Bishop, Croatia's Istrian Coast 

November, 'Nightscapes' - Tony Viccary, Norway's Northern Lights

Many thanks,
Vickie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well done to all the winners, particularly Jaya who I've been lucky enough to meet.

Vickie I'm still waiting for my voucher from August, I keep being told it's been sent but the post's just been and still no sign of it.

Very best wishes with your new venture Vickie, it's been great having you here to help with all our questions, do you know who will be taking over the forum once you leave?

Rose
Hi Rose

Thanks for your message, I have followed up on the voucher and yes it is on the way...please let me know if it does not appear.

The Forum will be looked after by myself, Jules and Jamie.

Kind regards

Matt
Thanks Matt I'll let you know when it arrives (or if it doesn't!)
Good to know the forum will be in safe hands.
Best wishes
Rose
Very well done Jaya a worthy winner 

Dave
Hi Rose and Dave

Thank you for your messages. It was a lovely surprise especially as I had forgotten what photos I had submitted. I was not aware of the win until Bob emailed me and Dave sent me a message.

Kind regards

Jaya
Hi Matt

I have now received my voucher via email, it says it's a Travelsphere voucher, but as it was a JY competition I'm assuming I can use it against a JY holiday!

Thanks for your help and a happy new year to you, Julia all at JY and all fellow forum buddies, here's to happy travelling in 2020 for all of us.
Rose
Hi Rose,

Happy New Year to you

I have just had a chat to Matt and yes, you can use this voucher against a Just You holiday.

Kindest regards
Julia
Hi Julia

Thanks so much, now to choose!!

It's great to have you and Matt back on the forum, I have great memories of our afternoon tea!

Happy new year to you all
Rose