Manage my Booking
Hi Vicki,

Any news on when this section is likely to be up and running?  Seems to have been undergoing changes for a long time.

Thanks.

Sylvia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Sylvia,

The web team are hard at work and it should be up and running by the end of December Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
(06/12/2019, 06:10 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Sylvia,

The web team are hard at work and it should be up and running by the end of December Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie,

That is a long time.  Probably takes a lot of testing though.
Sylvia
Hi - is this area still being worked on?
I can login but it says a I have No up-coming holidays (I have two!) and it only shows one of my previous trips.
Thanks Paula
Hi Paula,

The Manage My Booking area of the site is still work in progress at the moment and will have a number of updates over coming months.

I can see that you have taken quite a few trips with us in the past and I do have a theory as to why only one of your previous trips is showing. Would you be able to send me an email to jmorton@justyou.co.uk with the name of the tour that you can see in the Manage My Booking area of the site and I'll pick up with the relevant team here at JYHQ.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Hi Julia
Thanks for your help - email sent.
Paula
Hi Paula,

You are lucky I cannot even login.  All I get is a circle of grey dots going round, and round, and round............

Sylvia
Hi Vickie,

I see that PaulaH can login to Manage My Booking.  I can't.  All I get is a circle of grey dots going round, and round, and round, and............

Any ideas as to why?

Sylvia
Hi Sylvia,

Sorry to hear you are having problems logging into Manage My Booking.

Would you be able to advise what internet brower you are using and we can try and get our developers to replicate the problem.

Many thanks,

Julia
(02/01/2020, 10:22 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Sylvia,

Sorry to hear you are having problems logging into Manage My Booking.

Would you be able to advise what internet brower you are using and we can try and get our developers to replicate the problem.

Many thanks,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I am using a MacBook Air running Catalina 10.15.2.  I have tried using Firefox 71.0 and Safari 13.0.4.  I have also tried both of these browsers on my iPhone but could not find the MMB option.  All cookies for this site are accepted.

I get the top purple banner with Manage My Booking in the middle, then a white gap with the grey circle of dots, and under that the text info re contacts etc.  I can send a screen shot by email if you wish.

Incidentally, I also notice that when I open the Community page, whether logged in or not, I have the words Just You Logo in purple and underlined and not the logo itself in the top left hand corner.  Not sure whether this is relevant or not.

Hope this information helps. 

Sylvia