Andalucia 19 March 2020
(04/03/2020, 09:57 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Ian,

As long as Margaret is happy to receive your details I can forward these on.

Margaret - can you reply to this post with your consent and I'll send you an email with Ian's details.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, Thank you. Ian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/03/2020, 08:55 PM)magsward Wrote: Big Grin agsward
(11/02/2020, 09:41 AM)IanWight Wrote: Bouncing this up the thread, rather than start a new post for this trip. (Hope you don't mind Ceri)

Anyone else joining us on this trip which I see is now fully booked.

I will be travelling from Gatwick and living on an island I am playing safe and travelling up the day before if anyone is around and wants an early meet.

Julia: Who is the TM on this trip please and given the multiple departure points where are they travelling from?

Ian

Hi Ian - I'm travelling to Gatwick the night before too and will be staying at the Hilton at the South Terminal and would be happy to meet.

Thanks
Margaret

HI

Just to say Hi to  all of you , I'm also on this tour, looking forward to meeting you all

Alan

Hi all, just to say hi,  I am also on this trip and looking forward to meeting yo
(04/03/2020, 01:26 PM)alanecc Wrote:
(02/03/2020, 08:55 PM)magsward Wrote: Big Grin agsward
(11/02/2020, 09:41 AM)IanWight Wrote: Bouncing this up the thread, rather than start a new post for this trip. (Hope you don't mind Ceri)

Anyone else joining us on this trip which I see is now fully booked.

I will be travelling from Gatwick and living on an island I am playing safe and travelling up the day before if anyone is around and wants an early meet.

Julia: Who is the TM on this trip please and given the multiple departure points where are they travelling from?

Ian

Hi Ian - I'm travelling to Gatwick the night before too and will be staying at the Hilton at the South Terminal and would be happy to meet.

Thanks
Margaret

HI

Just to say Hi to  all of you , I'm also on this tour, looking forward to meeting you all

Alan

Hi all, just to say hi,  I am also on this trip and looking forward to meeting yo
Hi Alan, Only a couple of weeks to go. Looking forward to the trip. Are you flying from Gatwick? Ian
HI Ian,
Yes flying from Gatwick
Alan
(04/03/2020, 09:57 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Ian,

As long as Margaret is happy to receive your details I can forward these on.

Margaret - can you reply to this post with your consent and I'll send you an email with Ian's details.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia
Am happy to receive Ian’s details.

Thanks very much
Margaret
Thank you Margaret - I have sent you and email with Ians details.

Kindest regards,

Julia
A couple of us travelling from Gatwick are staying overnight on the 18th. We have arranged to meet at 6.30pm at Wetherspoons in the South Terminal. If anyone else is overnighting at Gatwick it would be good to see you.
Ian