India's Tiger Trail
(30/12/2019, 11:18 AM)Dina Wrote: Hi Julia

Thank you very much for the information.
Am pretty certain that Kim Clark was the TM when I went on the Malaysian tour (mainland Malaysia) back in Nov. 2010. That tour was only in the brochure for a short time.

Happy New Year!

Warm Regards
Di

I di d Malaysia in 2011, I had Barbara Eastlake as tour manager then, been on 3 trips with Barbara and this will be my third with Kim , so I know what to expect
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jamie

Thank you very much for the information.

Kind Regards
Di
(18/02/2020, 04:19 PM)Moderator Wrote: There will be a Just You representative and the tour manager in the arrivals hall at Delhi airport holding a Just You sign.

I hope this helps and I hope you have an amazing holiday! Smile

thanks,
Jamie

Good to know! 

It’s only a very short transfer to the first hotel. We are due to land before 9am. Can you please confirm that we will be able access our hotel rooms immediately on arrival? 

Many thanks
Hi 1981Kedi,

Normally, the hotel in Delhi is able to accommodate our groups early arrival and travellers are able to use the rooms straight away. However, it cannot be guaranteed as the hotel may still have guests from the previous night.

Kindest regards,

Julia
I am in Jaipur at the moment. We arrived in Delhi last Saturday on the BA flight about 0900 and were taken to The Grand hotel. Our rooms were ready when we arrived. We are going to the stepweĺl in the afternoon. Peter
(25/02/2020, 01:05 PM)Julia Wrote: Normally, the hotel in Delhi is able to accommodate our groups early arrival and travellers are able to use the rooms straight away. However, it cannot be guaranteed as the hotel may still have guests from the previous night.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks - would be good to grab a shower before heading out into the city.
(25/02/2020, 05:40 PM)Peter G Wrote: I am in Jaipur at the moment. We arrived in Delhi last Saturday  on the BA flight about 0900 and were taken to The Grand hotel. Our rooms were ready when we arrived.  We are going  to the stepweĺl in the afternoon. Peter

Hi Peter,

Hope you are having a fab time in India.

I'm doing the tiger trail.  

Can't wait to get to India.. I need Vitamin D and warm weather.  

See you on Friday.

Angell ( I was on the China trip in 2018)
Reading conflicting information on whether we can take rupees in or not, anyone know what the rules are?

Thanks
Tim
(25/02/2020, 05:40 PM)Peter G Wrote: I am in Jaipur at the moment. We arrived in Delhi last Saturday  on the BA flight about 0900 and were taken to The Grand hotel. Our rooms were ready when we arrived.  We are going  to the stepweĺl in the afternoon. Peter

Thanks Peter

Hope you are enjoying the first half of your holiday - won’t be long before we join you in sunny India!  Smile
Hi Peter

Thanks for posting. Good to have that info. I hadn't seen your post til Kedi told me.
Look forward to hearing about your adventures on Invitation to India. Hope your sunrise visit to the Taj was the day after Mr Trump's visit.

Best wishes
Di