New Year on the Lisbon coast
I’ve booked New Year on the Lisbon Coast, anyone joining me, or done this tour before?  I’m flying from Manchester.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/11/2019, 08:51 AM)SarahL Wrote: I’ve booked New Year on the Lisbon Coast, anyone joining me, or done this tour before?  I’m flying from Manchester.

Hello Sarah
I'm going from Manchester as well.  Hope to see you there.  Jean.?
(05/11/2019, 08:51 AM)SarahL Wrote: I’ve booked New Year on the Lisbon Coast, anyone joining me, or done this tour before?  I’m flying from Manchester.

Hi Sarah.  I'm going from Manchester as well. Hope to see you there. Jean Wink
Hi..... I’m Daphne..... I’ve done several holidays with Just You.... always a good time. I’m on the Lisbon one but flying from Heathrow. See you there!
I’m on the Lisbon trip..... flying from Heathrow...... see you there!
(01/12/2019, 12:41 PM)jeanbt8 Wrote:

Hi Jean

Thanks for your response,  I wasn’t expecting any fellow travellers to be online but nice to see a friendly face and that your also going from Manchester.

It’s not long now, almost forgot as not been well but hopefully I’ll be a bit better by then.

I’ll look out for you at the airport.  I’ve booked the 1903 lounge  Wink

Sarah
(02/12/2019, 09:18 PM)SarahL Wrote:
(01/12/2019, 12:41 PM)jeanbt8 Wrote:

Hi Jean

Thanks for your response,  I wasn’t expecting any fellow travellers to be online but nice to see a friendly face and that your also going from Manchester.

It’s not long now, almost forgot as not been well but hopefully I’ll be a bit better by then.

I’ll look out for you at the airport.  I’ve booked the 1903 lounge  Wink

Sarah

Hi Sarah. Great minds think alike! I'm in the same lounge. ? Jean