Xmas In London
Have just booked Xmas at the Richmond Hill Hotel, would love to hear from others going.

John.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/10/2019, 12:44 AM)MKJ Wrote: Have just booked Xmas at the Richmond Hill Hotel, would love to hear from others going.

John.

Hi John,

I'm booked on the Xmas Richmond holiday. It's a number of Firsts for me - first time I've booked with Just You, first time I'm sending a post, and first time away at Xmas. So a mega Newbie at all this!

How about you?

Niki
(22/10/2019, 04:12 PM)Nikigee Wrote:
(14/10/2019, 12:44 AM)MKJ Wrote: Have just booked Xmas at the Richmond Hill Hotel, would love to hear from others going.

John.

Hi John,

I'm booked on the Xmas Richmond holiday. It's a number of Firsts for me - first time I've booked with Just You, first time I'm sending a post, and first time away at Xmas. So a mega Newbie at all this!

How about you?

Niki

Hi Niki,
Good to hear from you, didn't think I was going to get any replies, well there is a first time for everything, but I have been away at Xmas before with Just You and also with another company, and have also been to this hotel before, but was quite a few years ago now, I think there is only 1 place left now in a group of 25, so look forward to meeting you and everyone, am sure we will all have a great time.
Hi John, thank you for the reassurance. Good to hear the holiday is so well booked up. Looking forward to meeting you too.
Niki
Have brought this thread up again hoping to hear from more people going on this Xmas break.

John.