Message for Ian Wight
Hi Ian

I originally posted this from Tbilisi 10 days ago but it has clearly gone astray.

"Hard Rock located and conquered.  Regards Chris & Paula"

Sadly there wasn't a Hard Rock in Yerevan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/10/2019, 11:17 AM)jonah Wrote: Hi Ian

I originally posted this from Tbilisi 10 days ago but it has clearly gone astray.

"Hard Rock located and conquered.  Regards Chris & Paula"

Sadly there wasn't a Hard Rock in Yerevan.

Hi Chris & Paula,

My 4 Hard Rock conquests in the USA pales into insignificance compared to the resourcefulness needed to find one in Tibilsi.
May the spirit (in all senses of the word) of Cambodia live on and I trust that the going astray of the original post and your cocktail intake were in some way related..... LOL

Best, Ian
Ian

There is definitely a story associated with finding the Hard Rock in Tbilisi   Big Grin .  I suspect that the intermittent wi fi had more to do with the lost post but the Southern Rock cocktail was definitely worth the effort.

Regards
(10/10/2019, 10:19 AM)jonah Wrote: Ian

There is definitely a story associated with finding the Hard Rock in Tbilisi   Big Grin .  I suspect that the intermittent wi fi had more to do with the lost post but the Southern Rock cocktail was definitely worth the effort.

Regards

And even more of a story finding our way back after...... ???
(10/10/2019, 07:56 PM)PaulaH Wrote:
(10/10/2019, 10:19 AM)jonah Wrote: Ian

Regards

And even more of a story finding our way back after...... ???
But presumably the homing device in the hotel bar helped.... LOL Glad you both seemed to have a good time. Which HRC next?
Sadly neither of my next destinations have a HRC  Confused
(14/10/2019, 02:46 PM)jonah Wrote: Sadly neither of my next destinations have a HRC  Confused

I am sure you will be in one in spirit. Safe travels.